I’m reporting on the Keto CaNa since I received that first and am going to take the whole 16 day supply before trying the OS.
I received my Keto CaNa from Netrition on Monday and started taking it Tuesday.
The bad first: to me, it tastes sickeningly sweet/tart. Not nausea inducing, but kind of like a pixi-stix meets orange Tang, meets sour lemons. My tip is to mix it with a full bottle (17+oz) water and sip it, don’t try to drink it quickly.
- Sleeping very deeply and undisturbed. Not oblivious, I still hear sounds that wake me, but I fall back to sleep immediately instead of laying awake for an hour or more as I usually would.
- Even though I take this first thing in the morning, by dinner time my appetite is nill. I’ve forced myself to have some broth or protein so I’m fueling my body.
- Memory is better. You know how you think of something you need to add to your shopping list, and by the time you get to your list you got sidetracked a few times and forgot what it was? Well that is much better lol.
- Part of the “memory” item: my thoughts are clearer, able to focus.
- According to the ketostix, I’m in deep ketosis for about 3 hours after I take it, then it’s gone, completely, even though the beneficial effects last all day, that confuses me.
- I do wonder if it causes “faux ketosis”, and if that causes a psyched up effect that’s really behind the beneficial feelings, IE: You can see the sticks turn dark, and that makes you go “rah-rah let’s go!”
I don’t usually weigh before Mondays, but I was curious and, at 5 full days using the Keto CaNa, I have lost 5 pounds and I definitely feel my clothing is looser.
Will update again after the 16 days, and then will try the Keto//OS for the full months supply I (finally!) got Thursday.
I am a bit wary of the OS product because of the powdered MCT oil. MCT usually gives me a little nausea, so that may be a major issue.